Good-bye alarm clock
Hello sleep
No more getting up
to beep, beep, beep.
What will you do?
People say
Now that you don't
go to work each day.
Sit on my patio
Walk my dog
I'll find plenty to do
Maybe I'll start a blog.
I'll read those books
I've been saving up
Exercise and
Maybe I'll cook.
I'll travel here
And travel there
Just think,
I can go anywhere.
I'll visit my friends
and my sisters too
And maybe,
I'll even visit you!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed! Do you just get up and start writing each morning?? I could do that in my younger years, but I think all my inspirational writing ability disappeared with age. Maybe when I get to Montana I'll be able to write poetry and more vivid prose again. I'm really enjoying reading yours!
thanks! I usually write it some other time during the day. Right now I have three writings I'm working on, but I haven't put any of them on the blog.
Post a Comment