Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Cat Who Thinks She's a Dog



Last Friday at Target, I found the cutest cat toy and decided that my cat just had to have it. When I got home I eagerly took the toy (a ball with another ball inside) out of the box. I just knew Chloe would love it!

A feeling of dismay overtook me when I realized that I didn't have anything for Buster (my dog), so I decided to give him a rawhide bone when I gave Chloe her toy. Buster loved the bone, but Chloe was more interested in Buster's bone than her ball. So I did what any mother would do, I gave Chloe a bone too.

Now poor Buster cannot chew a bone in peace. When he leaves his bone, Chloe runs to get it, and then she hides places where Buster cannot go, such as under chairs or the futon. She has even started bringing the bone into the laundry room. Now isn't that smart. Remember, Buster can't get into the laundry room.

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

That's really funny! Does she chew the bone or just play with it?

Pat said...

How are ya'll doing. We are so bored here. We have been doing a lot of gardening in the back yard and watching the baby. I ,PAT, have been trying the Dr Franks pain solution for my knee and back with some result. It's a homeopathic solution. The kitty looks good and so does lil buster. Never saw a cat chew a bone, he's unique. Dee wants to make a trip your way or to the coast in june or july. Thanks again for your hospitality.

MeeshLSU said...

Well actually Tiger chews bones...weird cat. I aways have to give him a bone when Buddy gets one. I think it is time for me to buy Tiger some more bones; I caught him chewing my cell phone yesterday.

Brett said...

I've never actually heard of a cat chewing a bone, and now I have two in my family!