Friday, April 27, 2007

Macaroni Grill

Well, another thing has been crossed off my list. I have now eaten at Macaroni Grill. Joe and I have started a new tradition. We have begun taking our grandchildren out to eat for their birthdays to a place of their choice. So far we have had two delicious meals, one at Chili's and the other at Macaroni Grill. Our grandchildren have pretty good taste, don't you think? Macaroni Grill has a neat atmosphere. The walls are covered with wine racks, and you can watch the cooks grill on the open fire. Our dinner began with warm bread to be dipped in olive oil and herbs. Yum, yum! I enjoyed a very nice glass of Chianti and a steak. I can't remember what Joe had, but our grandson ate noodles with butter, bread, and chocolate cake for dessert. After dinner, we headed on over to Wal*Mart for the selection of a birthday present. It's so much easier when you have the child with you. He knew exactly what he wanted and where to find it. Joe and I are excited about this new tradition that we have started, and we can't wait until the next birthday.

No comments: