I feel so stupid
and I'm very concerned!
My little black book
has now returned!
It disappeared in the month of July
soon after the annual Bush Bash.
I feared it had accidentally
gotten thrown out with the trash!
I looked in the motor home
and in the Bush house too
My oh my,
what was I to do?
I searched Mandeville
looking high and low
I looked everywhere
that a little black book could go.
I called Baton Rouge
and talked to my son.
I did everything
that could possibly be done!
I blamed it on Joe
and then Brett and Michele.
Boy oh boy,
This wasn't going well!
Where has it been you may be
asking yourself now.
Hiding under my bed
and I can't explain how.
Because I'm such an excellent housekeeper
I clean almost every day.
Just how I missed it
I cannot say!
So now I have a dilemma.
What should I do?
Instead of one black book
now I have two!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment