1. Chloe had a birthday, and she is now 1 year old. For her birthday we bought her a pet stroller. She loves it, and will sit on the porch for hours at a time. Now when we go for a walk, Chloe gets to come too.
2. Have you ever been to a Wooly Worm Race? I went to my first in Burnsville at the Old Timey Festival. The worms crawl up vertical strings. Each worm is placed at the bottom of his string, and the one that gets the highest is the winner. Now you know!
3. There's nothing like listening to the rain falling on a tin roof.
4. Don't make the mistake I did. I set my DVR to record the Tulane vs. LSU game. Well, the game went over and I only got the first three quarters. Next time I will hit record on the show that follows just for safety.
5. We are heading home on Monday, maybe Sunday. Mandeville here we come!
6. Joe and I have a date with Kelsey, our first grandchild, on Wednesday night to take her out for dinner to celebrate her 14th birthday. It's hard to believe that we have been grandparents that long.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I maintain a blog about pet strollers at http://petstroller.blogspot.com/. (My wife and I have a site that sells the product.)
Would you mind sharing your experiences over at our blog? Or do you happen to have a photo you wouldn't mind sharing? If so, you can email us at augie(at)metropawlis.com (with that "(at)" replaced by the @ symbol.
Thanks. It's nice to hear a pet stoller getting so much use by a pet!
Post a Comment