Monday, October 22, 2007

Bits and Pieces

1. Buster was really being a nuisance on Saturday morning with his barking. Joe and I could tell that he wanted something. We tried letting him out outside, but he wasn't interested. We figured he wanted a treat, but we were adamant about not giving in to him. A few minutes later, Buster came running into the family room with a paper cup in his mouth. I checked his water bowl, and guess what , it was completely empty. Now, is that a smart dog or what? But------how did the paper cup get on the floor from atop the vanity in the bathroom. All I can figure is that Chloe, my cat, jumped up and knocked it down for him. My two pets must work as a team!

2. Joe and I headed to Steve's house Saturday to watch the LSU game on the big screen. That's the next best thing to being at the game. Wow, was it nail biter! The fans in the stadium must have gone crazy! I know we did! Congratulations Tigers!

3. Somehow I came in contact with Poison Ivy, and I can't stop scratching! It's all I think about. Help!

4. Our cruise tickets are in hand. We picked them up yesterday in Hahnville, and found out that the Fireman's Cruise will have about 75 people on it. We sail on November 3rd aboard the Carnival Fantasy to Cozumel and Progreso. We've never been to Progreso before, so this will be a new experience. The countdown it here.

4. We have a perspective buyer for our house in Kenner. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Brett said...

So is the house sale going to work out?