Well, it finally happened after all these years. I lost my black book. My son, Brett, used to call my black book "My Life." It contained all my information, my calendar, my address book, and all my lists. I'm a list maker as most of my good friends and family know. I'm always making lists. Sometimes I just make them for what I want to do for the day. Other lists that I've made include books read, personal time line, states I've visited, etc.
Well, when I lost my black book, I lost my lists along with my addresses and all my phone numbers. It didn't help that I had just lost all my telephone numbers by sending my cell phone through the wash cycle. If you have been reading my blog, you already know this because I wrote about this incident in March.
Well, I have now decided to incorporate my lists into my blog. Since I have just visited three new states, I will add the "States That I Have Been In" to my blog now. I am up to 38. How many more do I need to see to visited them all?
States I Have Been In
1. Mississippi
2. Louisiana
3. Georgia
4. Virginia
5. Florida
6. Alabama
7. Arkansas
8. North Carolina
9. South Carolina
10. Tennessee
11. Texas
12. New Mexico
13. Arizona
14. Nevada
15. Oklahoma
16. California
17. Missouri
18. Michigan
19. New York
20. New Hampshire
21. Vermont
22. Massachusetts
23. Pennsylvania
24. Maine
25. Connecticut
26. Rhode Island
27. New Jersey
28. Maryland
29. California
30. Hawaii
31. West Virginia
32. Wisconsin
33. Illinois
34. Kentucky
35. Indiana
36. Montana (September 2007)
37. Wyoming (September 2007)
38 Idaho (September 2007)
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You listed 38 states, but you only said 37... looks like you've been to more than you thought!
That means only 12 to go. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment