A missed opportunity
that happended many years ago.
He should have asked that girl out.
Why he didn't, he'll never know.
A missed opportunity
that happened just last May.
An apology was needed,
but she didn't know what to say.
A missed opportunity
that happened just the other day.
He should have lent the lady a hand,
but instead he chose to walk away.
A missed opportunity
that happened just last hour.
She kept her eyes looking down and
missed the rainbow before the shower.
A missed opportunity
that happened a few minutes past.
I should have said I love you,
but mistakenly let that moment pass.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yep, I like this version better. Nice job!
Every minutes counts! We must make the most and the best of each one. Carole
I don't know what to say ... except that it's beautiful and it strikes VERY close to home.
Post a Comment