This is Chloe, our precious ragdoll, posing for a picture in our backyard in Mandeville, LA. We purchased Chloe from Rosetta Bailey who owns a cattery in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The following poem is dedicated to Rosetta, and the first two lines came from an email that she sent me last week.
Check out Bailey's Ragdolls via the web and see Chloe's picture in the Previous Kittens section using the link below.
http://www.baileysragdolls.com/
"I love breeding Ragdolls.
They light up my world."
I enjoy the birth of
each little boy or girl.
Watching them grow up
is quite a delight.
Their colors come out,
the blue, gray, and white.
Each kitten is special
in its own unique way.
It's fun to watch them
learn to fight and how to play.
But the best part of breeding ragdolls
is when they go away
and I meet their new parents
on that very joyful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment