Both Michele and Brett have assured me that we went to Delaware when they were younger, so I have made this change on my blog.
Would you believe that Joe and I were in 25 different states on our recent trip to California? And now my list of states begin to grow. The new states added are in bold.
1. Alabama
2. Arizona
3. Arkansas
4. California
5. Colorado
6. Connecticut
7. Delaware
8. Florida
9. Georgia
10. Hawaii
11. Idaho
12. Illinois
13. Indiana
14. Iowa
15. Kentucky
16. Louisiana
17. Maine
18. Maryland
19. Massachusetts
20. Michigan
21. Minnesota
22. Mississippi
23. Missouri
24. Montana
25. Nebraska
26. Nevada
27. New Hampshire
28. New Jersey
29. New Mexico
30. New York
31. North Carolina
32. Oklahoma
33. Pennsylvania
34. Rhode Island
35. South Carolina
36. South Dakota
37. Tennessee
38. Texas
39. Utah
40. Vermont
41. Virginia
42. West Virginia
43. Wisconsin
44. Wyoming
The list now comes to 44, so that means 6 more to go. Kansas, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, North Dakota, and Ohio, here I come!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could swear we went through Delaware on our trip to Maine that one summer. Are you sure you aren't forgetting it?
Post a Comment