Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Looking Out the Window

It's Thursday morning.
And what do I see?
All walks of life
passing by me.

The lady in pink
is out for the day
with a camera on her shoulder
and a dog who wants to play.

Here comes a prissy man
in his leather jeans so tight.
I wonder where's he's headed.
He's certainly quite a sight.

Next is a young man
in a yellow baseball hat
He adjusts his blue tooth ear phone
and now he's ready for a chat.

As I sit in my hotel window
and take in the view
it comes to my attention.
I have many things to do.

Is it beignets and coffee
or the flea market today?
Or will we just wander
and do whatever we may.

The French Quarter has
so many things to do and see.
I love the atmosphere.
It's a great place to be!

No comments: