Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bits and Pieces

1. Joe and I gave blood for the first time yesterday. We were at East Jefferson because our good friend,, Marion was having knee surgery when I saw a sign that said that they needed O negative blood. I was scared, but there was really nothing to it. They gave us crackers, juice, and a free t-shirt.

2. I think that Joe and I have the prettiest Christmas tree that we have ever had. Of course, Chloe loves it too! There are no ornaments on the lower branches. I just love Christmas!

3. Joe and I took Austin out for his 10th birthday yesterday. He chose Raising Canes to eat. Not bad for fast food. If anyone needs one more present for a young girl or boy, they have the cutest puppy there with removable antlers and sunglasses for $6.99.

4. The Liggio motor coach is headed to Burnsville on Christmas evening loaded down with presents and passengers. Mary, Steve, Nita, Kelsey, Madison, Reggie, and Jami are coming along for the trip. I hope we see snow!

5. Michele and Adrian's dog, Peanut, ate my sister's Christmas present!

6. I'm baking pumpkin bread today and bringing it to my neighbors! Yum, yum.

1 comment:

Brett said...

1. Wow, you've never given blood before? (I just realized I don't know my own blood type.)

3. Wow, he's 10? Wow. P.S. That plush puppy is cute.