Saturday, May 19, 2007

No Chloe!

Michele and Adrian have aged 5 years in the last two hours. They're babysitting my precious babies, Chloe and Buster, while Joe and I are enjoying the beautiful beaches in Destin, Florida.

As Michele and Adrian began to wash their clothes this morning, they realized that Chloe was missing. They looked everywhere in the house, even in all of the nooks and crannies that cats seem to find. Michele got out the flashlight and looked in the closets and cabinets. No Chloe! Thus began the outside search, knocking on doors, and walking down the street. No Chloe!

Adrian gives me a call to let me know what's going on, while Michele begins to make "Lost Cat" signs. My panic begins! What would I do without Chloe?

I send Michele back out on the street with treats to shake and Buster to help. I continue to talk to Adrian and Michele and tell Adrian to go look in the house again. No Chloe!

Adrian then decides to go under the house and look. When he goes to the closet to get his boots, just who do you think he wakes up from her morning nap? Miss Chloe, who's been sleeping all along.

No comments: