Well, I think that this takes the cake. It's even more stupid than when I got my hand caught in the mixer while making the icing for my son's birthday cake.
I also think it beats letting a twenty dollar bill fall from my pocket and watch it flush down the toilet.
It even tops the time during my first year of teaching, when I went too close to the merry-go-round. I was telling the boys to stop hanging on by their hands and letting their feet extend out, when one of the boys knocked me clear off my feet and on to my back. Ouch! Not only was I in a lot of pain, but I was terribly embarrassed.
I've done the usual things such as walking from the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to my shoe or with my slip tucked into my panties.
But this is the ultimate most stupid think that I have ever done. I am now without a phone because I forgot that my phone was in my pocket and washed it with my clothes. So I ask you the readers, what's the most stupid thing that you've done? I'm awaiting your answers.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I won't be calling you anytime soon. :D
I thought about this for a good while, and I couldn't think of much. I must have suppressed most of the memories from embarrassment.
I guess the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was when I was at the Audubon Zoo in third grade. Several friends of mine thought it was funny to spit on the seals, and they coaxed me into to doing it with them. I was the one that got caught, though. This makes me blush to this day because it was really a horrible thing to do.
Post a Comment