This morning as I was reaching for my favorite coffee cup, I said to myself, "Oh, I love this cup!" This started me thinking about the little things that make me happy. So I've been making a list of some of the things that make me happy but here's the catch------ they have to be cost free. Here are a few to start:
Drinking coffee from my favorite coffee cup
A walk with my honey
A kiss on my cheek
Finding old friends that I thought were lost
Holding Chloe
Holding Buster when he's not licking me
Sitting on my patio
Instant messages from my children and Amy
A phone call from Brett
When Joe cleans up the kitchen
Having company over
Watching the hummingbirds
A bluebird in my bluebird house (Thanks Michele)
Seeing my flowers bloom
Smelling the roses
Taking in the scent of the sweet olive tree
Spending time with family and friends
Reading a good book
Finishing a good book
Playing rummy with Joe
Playing Scrabble with Amy and Brett
Running errands with Michele
Losing weight!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to church
Eating healthy
Listening to wind chimes
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment