I was sitting in my EFM class,
when my leader looked at me.
Just what would you say to this person?
How would you answer his plea?
At the time I had no answer
I had no clue what to say
But after giving it some thought
I think I might start this way.
Take a walk with our savior, Jesus
He’ll gladly walk with you.
He’ll hold your hand and warm your heart
And stay the whole day through.
When your troubles appear too heavy
For just one lone person to bear
Try asking Jesus for His help
He’ll gladly bear His share.
I know it’s hard to trust someone,
someone you cannot see.
But give it a try, open your heart.
Discover how content you can be.
All your pain and suffering
will not disappear or quickly go away.
But by sharing your load with Jesus
you can wake to a brighter day.
I will gladly take that walk with you
I would like to be a friend,
someone that you can depend on
when your world is at an end.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment