Mickey Mouse, Cinderella,
It’s a Small World too,
when you visit Disney World
there’s so much for you to do!
If you like lots of fast-paced action,
the Rock 'N' Roller Coaster is an excellent choice.
With Aerosmith belting out their tunes,
I screamed so hard I lost my voice.
In Epcot I went soaring,
floating through the sky.
I waved at a hang glider
as he went whizzing by.
After watching our food grilled on a hibachi,
we dined in true Japanese style.
Our chef's name was Joseph, and his
efforts were definitely worthwhile.
My favorite ride above the rest
was Toy Story Mania Arcade!
I thought I had done really well,
until I heard the score that Kelsey made!
Our last night we dined in style
at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
We sampled different African foods,
but some foods we had to dodge.
Eventually we had to say good-bye.
Louisiana was calling us home.
We loaded up inside the motor coach
And headed west toward the Superdome.
What a wonderful vacation we had
from morning and into the night.
Filled with good times, good food, and good company,
our vacation was definitely a Disney Delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment