Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mesa Verde National Park

Mesa Verde National Park (located in Colorado), was our third stop on our trek across the southwest and the first of eight national parks that Joe and I have seen on our California vacation. Mesa Verde is home for a 13th-century ancestral Puebloan site. The cliffside villages are visible from park roads and overlooks. Alice and David, Ruth and Mel, and Joe and I walked down a quarter-mile trail to view a Pueblo up close. It was easy to go down to the cliff dwelling but very difficult to climb back up. We even got to climb down into an underground ceremonial room by way of ladder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.