
My name is Peanut
and I was as lonely as could be
I was praying that
someone would come rescue me.
Michele and Adrian have taken me in
they got rid of all my fleas
now I'm healthy,
so adopt me please.
They found me out in Bush
some girl had left me there
she drove off without even a care.
I'm very well behaved
I don't bite or bark much
I just need someone
to love me a bunch.
I listen to Michele and Adrian
and come when they call
but they haven't taught me any tricks
or how to chase a ball.
So once again
I say to you
please adopt me
I promise not to chew.
You can change my name
to whatever you choose
if you take me in
you sure can't lose.
2 comments:
Definitely needs another name. I like Sam, just, well, because...
Adrian and I have a great name for him if we end up keeping him, but I am not going to say it. I don't anyone to steal it!
Post a Comment