Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bush Bash 2007 (Under Construction)


The people came
100 plus
to the 7th Annual Bush Bash
to celebrate with us.

Everyone arrived
with food in hand
When the table was set
It really looked GRAND!

The cooks for the day
Were busy as bees
They enjoyed barbecuing
under the trees.

Reggie was drinking Coronas
He drank for Pat and Mel
By the time lunch was served
he was feeling mighty swell!

Soon after lunch
We began to look around
Where was Reggie
he couldn't be found!

Swimming in the pond
Sure looked cool
But I would have chosen the swimming pool.

Jumping off the bridge
One by one
The kids were having
so much fun

The adults played some games.
While they drank their beer
With each good play
oh how they would cheer.

Playing Cajun Horseshoes
was quite a lot of fun
until I lost the game
when I went over by one.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Looked like you had a really good time. 100 people made for a pretty large crowd!

Ruthie said...

How did you make the slideshow? That's great!!