
The car door opens
And I jump in
So happy to be
on the road again!
I love to travel
to go here and there
Meredith and Joe
take me almost everywhere.
I start out in the middle
Then I move to Joe's lap
That's the nicest place
for me to take a nap.
If we're in the motor home
I sit in different places
I get confused
with all the friendly faces.
When we stop for gas
I get to take a walk
I look around
while everyone talks.
Sometimes I don't get to go
This makes me feel so sad
But staying with Michele and Adrian
isn't really that bad.
I started traveling early
It must be in my genes
I flew to Louisiana
on a big jet machine.
Now you know about my travels
of how I go from place to place
You can tell that I'm happy
by looking at my face!
2 comments:
Ahhhh, now I know what you are doing in retirement: traveling. That is my goal, too, when we finally get to retire. Motor homes and buying property, though, probably won't be in our budget with teacher retirement in Tennessee. You look wonderful! My kids have been encouraging me to do a MySpace blog, but, hmmmm... probably not. Yours is great! Love, Carolyn
Cute picture of Buster--and good poem too. Tell everyone, "Hello."
Post a Comment