
I've been to Fort Morgan
and thought the water was great
But the water was blue-green only four days of eight.
Pensacola was somewhat better but
surely not the the best
I continued to look for a beach to pass my test.
So on to Honolulu, Hawaii
Waikiki beach with sand so white
A recent spill ruined our beach fun at this gorgeous site.
Then came St. Thomas
Where we thoroughly enjoyed Maegan's' Bay
Known for calm blue-green water and white beaches where we lay.
Now I'm in Destin.
Back in the ole' USA
the water has been beautiful each and every day.
Why go so far to see a beautiful beach?
When Destin is so close
and within a few hours reach?
1 comment:
You should send this one to the Destin newspaper!! We're really excited about you two coming for a visit here in Montana!
Post a Comment