
Here I am at Niagara Falls, New York, another thing on my list that I was able to accomplish soon after I retired. Niagara Falls is the name of the city and the falls. I didn't know this until I went there on vacation. There is also a Niagara Falls city in Canada. You get a much better view of the falls from the Canadian side than from the United States. It's very commercial in Canada, where as, the Americans have kept the falls in their natural state. If you were going for a vacation, you would definitely want to stay in Canada. New York or the USA has much to do in order to make the city of Niagara Falls appealing. If you have the opportunity to see the falls, don't forget your passport. Joe and I had to have copies of our birth certificates sent to the KOA campground, where we were staying. Passports are now required.
No comments:
Post a Comment